The MRC-NIHR Trials Methodology Research Partnership (TMRP) Global Health Working Group is seeking new members, from or working in/with low and middle income countries (LMICs), who are interested in trials methodology research of any topic, including Adaptive Designs, Health Economics, Health Informatics, Outcomes, Statistical Analysis, Stratified Medicine and Trial Conduct.
The focus of the MRC-NIHR TMRP Global Health Working Group is:
1) raise awareness of the field and scope of clinical trials methodology research to those in LMICs
2) sign-post them to the other working groups of the TMRP
3) increase the capacity for trial methodology research in LMICs though freely accessible information on a dedicated site on The Global Health Network
4) respond to queries from those in LMICs wanting guidance on methods, potential collaborators and training opportunities/events
5) facilitate small pump-priming grants for trials methodologists in LMICs.
We wish to include key collaborators, academic researchers, trialists, clinicians, early career researchers, TMRP PhD students, PPI, industry representatives, trial participants and ensure a mix of gender, career stage, geographical location and disciplines.
As a member we will send periodic newsletters about events, training, funding and collaboration opportunities, and feature trials methodology research in or relevant to low and middle-income countries.
The data collected in this form will be stored securely and will be only accessed by The global Health Network and the MRC-NIHR Trials Methodology Research Partnership. More information about data privacy can be found here. For any other queries about the Global Health Working Group please contact Elizabeth Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org)