Page 1: Welcome to the Global Health Methodology Research Competition
Welcome to The Global Health Network Trials Methodology Research Competition!
To celebrate the collaboration between The Global Health Network and the new MRC/NIHR Trials Methodology Research Partnership (TMRP), the Global Health Methodology Research Member Hub is excited to invite staff working in trials in low and middle income countries (LMICs) to propose a trials methodology research study with a chance to win a funded attendance to The 5th International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference (ICTMC) in Brighton, UK 6th to 9th October 2019.
- Return flights (economy) to England from your destination for one person
- Cost of obtaining visa
- Transfers to and from UK airport to Brighton
- Bed and breakfast accomodation in Brighton
- Conference and conference dinner fees
- Living expenses of £25 per day for four days
To enter this competition you must fulfil these requirements:
- Work in a clinical trial role (for example, as an investigator, trial coordinator, statistician, data manager, research nurse, pharmacist, trial laboratory scientist, etc.)
- Currently be working in a low or low-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
- Be a member of The Global Health Network (if you’re not already, just sign up now – it’s free – at https://globalhealthtrials.tghn.org/signup/).
- Be eligible for a UK visa
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, fill in your details and include your trials methodology research study proposal and personal statement.
Competition closes at 23:59 (GTM) on Wednesday 31st July 2019. Terms and conditions apply - click here. If you have any problems accessing the competition, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org