Page 1: Sign up for our Virtual Taster Day
Magdalen College is pleased to invite you to our Virtual Taster Days. This event aims to provide information about life at Oxford, the collegiate university system and the admissions process. You'll hear from Magdalen academics, current students and outreach staff.
To sign up you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a Y10-Y13 student OR a family member/teacher of a Y10-Y13 student,
- You or the student must attend a non-selective state school,
- The school must be in one of the following regions: Barnsley, Brent, Nottinghamshire, Rotherham, Sheffield, Westminster and the East Midlands.
We have limited space on our events so if you sign up and do not fit these three criteria, your sign up will be discounted- please do contact us at email@example.com to ask us about alternative support though.
We will be hosting two identical events during half term:
- Weds 2nd June: Join: 13:45, Start: 14:00, Break: 15:00-15:15, Finish: 16:00
- Fri 4th June: Join: 10:15, Start:10:30, Break: 11:30-11:45, Finish: 12:30
You can only sign up for one of these dates as they are identical events. Please do not fill in this form twice, if you believe your entry may not have been recorded then email us. Sign up closes at midday on the 27th May.
Details on how to join the event digitally via Microsoft Teams will be shared by email prior to the event. If you have any questions please email the organisers, Olivia and Amy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.