Page 1: Welcome!
Welcome to Inspire Critical Thinking! This programme is open to all pupils in Years 9, 10 & 11 from non-selective UK state schools. There are no grade entry requirements to take part in the programme, and you can take part in the programme every year.
A parent/ carer will also need to complete part of this form in order for you to participate in the programme.
For the 2023/24 academic year, the programme will be centred around the question:
'Does crime always deserve punishment?'
Inspire Critical Thinking is formed of four online classes released over four months starting in January 2024 to discover at your own pace. Inspire Critical Thinking includes:
- Articles written by Oxford researchers from a variety of different subjects
- Resources for helping you develop your academic skills, and thinking about the future
- Activities to hone your critical thinking skills
- Challenges with Amazon vouchers for prizes, and the chance to be featured on our website and social media channels
- An annual Virtual Summer School featuring academic talks, career insights and an essay competition.
You can sign up using this form. For full details of the programme, visit our Inspire Digital website.